15 Jul Call for Abstracts – ISEA2016
ISEA2016 – The Engineering of Sport11
The 11th conference of the International Sports Engineering Association will take place in Delft from the 11th to the 14th of July, 2016. The conference program provides the conferees the opportunity to learn from inspiring keynote speakers via lectures, parallel sessions, poster presentations and networking sessions.
Call for Abstracts
You are encouraged to submit a 1-page abstract ( max. 350 words) before October 1st, 2015 on any of the following topics:
- Aero- and hydrodynamics (including fluid mechanics)
- Biomechanics, materials and human material interaction (including sports equipment mechanics, sport products innovation)
- Measurement, feedback and simulation
- Motivation and persuasion to compete in sports, play and exercise
- Sports infrastructure and facilities (including sports surfaces)
Abstracts should briefly outline the main research question(s), research method, results and conclusions as well as their general significance. References might be added. Upon review of the abstracts, notification of acceptance will be made by December 1st, 2015 (complete papers due February 1st, 2016).
The abstract should be written in English following the ISEA2016 template which can be found here.
For all information, please visit www.isea2016.com or contact the Conference Secretariat at ISEA2016@tudelft.nl
Prof.dr. F.C.T. van der Helm – Head of Local Organising Committee